Families and Individuals
Economic uncertainties, tax and estate law changes, investment volatility:
Managing your family’s financial health has never been more challenging.
You may also be finding that there is no shortage of advice from any number of sources.
Have you done everything necessary to assure your family’s financial independence and success?
That said, following flawed advice is often cited as one of the top factors that can jeopardize your wealth over time.
You may be asking a number of key questions, including:
- How can we reduce our income taxes? (See: Year End Tax Tips)
- What can we do to protect our assets as they pass to our children? (See: Estate Planning Pitfalls)
- How can we best manage our cash and savings to reach financial independence? (See: Your Number)
- What are the best strategies to educate our children?
- How can we protect against death, disability or liability?
- How much insurance should we have?
- How much should we contribute to our 401(k) and retirement plans and how should we invest the money?
Many find that having advice from a trusted professional can help them organize and take charge of their financial future.
For 30 years, our holistic client-first service has provided families and individuals with improved choices. One example can be found in our white paper, The Importance of Having ‘Your Number’. It addresses costly retirement planning errors.
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network is not a legal or tax advisor.
Many people find that having a trusted independent advisor can provide financial confidence — by clarifying economic complexity, navigating through turbulent markets, and providing a buffer between them and changing times.
Discover how Kauffman Wealth Management's extraordinarily personalized approach to investment planning and management can help you on the road to a Life Well Lived.