Are your corporate benefits effectively building your personal wealth?
Executives work long hours to make their businesses a success. The fact is, many are stretched between their work and family demands, often relegating their financial well-being to a distant third place. Do you find yourself asking:
- Am I on track to have the option of not working at some future time?
- How effectively am I managing my
- Employer stock options?
- Deferred Compensation and other retirement plans?
- Risk from a concentrated employer stock position?
- A severance or early retirement offer?
- Liability exposure to my personal assets?
- Am I doing all I can to control my personal income tax liability?
- Could I have more time for my family by having a trusted “CFO” taking care of my personal finances, retirement, and tax planning?
Building a relationship with a highly qualified, objective advisor can help address these and simplify your financial life.
Despite market volatility and economic uncertainty clients believe they can achieve their financial goals and enjoy a “Life Well Lived.”
For over 35 years we have been helping busy executives achieve a life well lived. As your personal Chief Financial Officer, we deliver a concise, time-efficient process (See: How Our Process Works) to help you chart your path and gain control over your own finances. In return, you can gain time to focus on your career, family or enjoy more free time. As you seek a trusted source for your financial advice, we invite you to consider our “2nd Opinion” program for a complete, unbiased review of your financial program.
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network is not a legal or tax advisor.
Many people find that having a trusted independent advisor can provide financial confidence — by clarifying economic complexity, navigating through turbulent markets, and providing a buffer between them and changing times.
Discover how Kauffman Wealth Management's extraordinarily personalized approach to investment planning and management can help you on the road to a Life Well Lived.