Business Owners and Professionals
Are you doing all you can to optimize your business or practice… to build and support personal wealth?
Most business owners and professionals dedicate a significant parts of their lives to making it a success. Ever wonder whether the business is doing all it can for you? You may be asking yourself:
- Are there strategies that could draw money out of my business tax free and allow me to diversify my wealth with outside investments? (See: Business Owner Challenges)
- Am I getting the most tax advantages to preserve more of what the business earns? (See: Year End Tax Tips)
- Am I doing all possible to protect my liability exposure? (See: Building a Wealthy Business)
- Could I free up more time to spend enjoying my family? (See: 7 Simple Steps to Help Organize Your Finances)
- What is my best exit strategy to insure the best outcome for myself and for my loyal key employees?
Despite market volatility and economic uncertainty clients believe they can achieve their financial goals and enjoy a “Life Well Lived.”
The fact is, over 60% of small businesses (and professions) either lose money or just break even, and thus fail to enrich their owners’ personal wealth.* To help assure yours is not among these, we invite you to review our white paper, Top Five Financial Challenges Facing Business Owners.
For over 30 years we have been assisting business owners and professionals with services that help them reach their business goals. As you explore options for your financial advice, we invite you to consider our “2nd Opinion” program for a complete, unbiased review of your financial program.
Many people find that having a trusted independent advisor can provide financial confidence — by clarifying economic complexity, navigating through turbulent markets, and providing a buffer between them and changing times.
Discover how Kauffman Wealth Management's extraordinarily personalized approach to investment planning and management can help you on the road to a Life Well Lived.